Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Daughter's not going to be pleased!

When my daughter started her XR 125 up before she went to work this morning I noticed it sounded very "tinny" on inspection the silencer has rusted through Rolling Eyes I was going to see Skelly (Alan)and see if he could help (again) cos he is a great welder but it looks to far gone Sad  the cheapest I can find is £190 incl p+p she won,t be pleased when she gets home. No No Just forked out £50 on a starter motor head bang 

if not, £250 would get you a full stainless arrow system thumbs 

Silencer or front pipe and is it a newer xr?
Its an 06 Chad and its the silencer
@dick65 wrote:
That's the only one I could find Dick it did have a buy it now price of £179 ex p+p so I will be watching it closely and put a crafty bid in at the end!!

@ fr499y - full stainless including down pipe Mat?

putty it up until a cheap one comes up. for the xr you can get a full stainless for like £110. it says yoshi, i doubt their real but mate had one, made it fit his chinese xr copy and looked the part and with baffle in wasnt horendously noisey

How much Shocked Shocked 

They know what to charge,Hope ya get it sorted mike

@dick65 wrote:
That's the only one I could find Dick it did have a buy it now price of £179 ex p+p so I will be watching it closely and put a crafty bid in at the end!!

Yup downpipes and can Smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ful-System-Exhaust-Muffler-Arrow-Honda-XR-125-L-R-SM-/161082056264?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25813d1e48

I've used EM LINEAMOTO twice for parts, one was a full exhaust for my old SV650 cost me £350 all in, the other time was for my mivv double gun for the cbr, which was £150. Didn't have to pay any taxes on it and it turned up within 2 weeks ( a long wait i know )can get them from the UK but tend to be a bit more. Worth double checking with them if you are going to buy it and just make sure it is the full system but im pretty sure it is Smile

@dick65 wrote:
First place after E-bay I looked was wemoto Dick hers is a L5 model and is listed at £275 Shocked  so £91 for a L3 is a bargain will have a look at hers and see if it looks the same, thanks for the link mate! thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

Yup downpipes and can Smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ful-System-Exhaust-Muffler-Arrow-Honda-XR-125-L-R-SM-/161082056264?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25813d1e48

I've used EM LINEAMOTO twice for parts, one was a full exhaust for my old SV650 cost me £350 all in, the other time was for my mivv double gun for the cbr, which was £150. Didn't have to pay any taxes on it and it turned up within 2 weeks ( a long wait i know )can get them from the UK but tend to be a bit more. Worth double checking with them if you are going to buy it and just make sure it is the full system but im pretty sure it is Smile
Thanks for the link Mat its something to bare in mind if needed thumbs thumbs

don't quote me on this mike but I think the L3 up toL8 used same silencer - but maybe worth giving them a bell thumbs thumbs 

putty it up until a cheap one comes up. for the xr you can get a full stainless for like £110. it says yoshi, i doubt their real but mate had one, made it fit his chinese xr copy and looked the part and with baffle in wasnt horendously noisey
Thanks Chad Going to ask Alan (Skelly) to see what he thinks but that link from Dick for the L3 model looks really good if it fits. £95 for a L3 and in stock £275 for the L5 special order only scratch can't see much difference between the L3 and L5 confused 

@dick65 wrote:
don't quote me on this mike but I think the L3 up toL8 used same silencer - but maybe worth giving them a bell thumbs thumbs 
Very tempted to just order it Dick thumbs  but I'll see Alan first!