Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

BRASS MONKEY RUN

5th Jan 2014 – THE RAINBOWS BRASS MONKEY RUN
(see map HYPERLINK http://www.vicbikerspub.co.uk/brassmonkeyrum.html
leaves 2pm, entry into the run is minimum £2.50 donation, a collection is made in the car park before the run starts, then back to The Vic for free soup and a roll and thaw out by the bin fires, in the event of snow or icy roads the run will be re-schedul

BUMP.

As long as the weather isn't complete poo I'll be going. Maybe my mate Mark will come on the back if I can get in touch with him, but I'll be going irrespective.  Smile 

party 

BUMP.

As long as the weather isn't complete poo I'll be going. Maybe my mate Mark will come on the back if I can get in touch with him, but I'll be going irrespective.  Smile 
same here m8 if it ain't poo I will be going too

@Davehutch wrote:
 party 
BUMP.

same here m8 if it ain't poo I will be going too

Count me in Smile

If it comes off we could meet at Moto Services near EMA and take the Griffydam route in-better than the M42.  Smile 

If it comes off we could meet at Moto Services near EMA and take the Griffydam route in-better than the M42.  Smile 

Sounds good ... depending which part pf notts are you coming from could possibly meet up before hand tjen meet dave at the services.

@Davehutch wrote:
still fancy it ,but the weather don't look to good  Sad 

Looks pretty crap actually mate. I don't think I'll be going, but I'll see how it looks in the morning.  confused 

@Davehutch wrote:
still fancy it ,but the weather don't look to good  Sad 

Looks pretty crap actually mate. I don't think I'll be going, but I'll see how it looks in the morning.  confused 
yes that's what I am going to , looks fine but frosty in the morning then heavy rain for the run out  thumb down