Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

My fish tank

nice tank I use to keep piranhas years ago dont have the time these days

Looks smart Mark.  thumbs 

And not just time consuming its my workout. Carrying a bucket of water up and down the stairs  thumbs 

What fish you planning to get then?

Looks smart Mark.  thumbs 

And not just time consuming its my workout. Carrying a bucket of water up and down the stairs  thumbs 

What fish you planning to get then?

guppys
danios
shrimp
bulldog pleco.

nice one!

i used to have 3 zebra danios, so lively. but they kept pestering my frog so gave them to a mate but left other fish alone. dads got some giant danios nice looking fish but do get big!

nice Smile I'm waiting to setup 3 new tanks lol

one of mine in its overgrown state!

and my shrimp tank earlier in the year.

Btw, if you fancy a 110L tank, I will be selling mine shortly lol

The big one is going off to a shop next sat to become a Juwel display tank till this move is all sorted lol. Time, Patience and a bit of planning!

back middle is a house plant btw, rip it out before it rots and plays havok with the chemistry of the water, the front middle looks like it could also be a house plant. They are a type of dracaena which are not aquatic even though *cough* pets at home *Cough* sell them as aquatic plants. You'll find fish waste will be enough to provide the plants with food, and keep the lighting to 8-10 hours for best results  thumbs If you want any advice or help with plants etc, let me know Smile