Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

frist ride of the year

sun was out so i thought lets get a few miles in that was great . more to come i hope  thumbs thumbs 

@madsod wrote:
sun was out so i thought lets get a few miles in that was great .   more to come i hope  thumbs thumbs 

Lashing down all night and morning  rain rain  so no chance of getting the bike out today  Sad  but glad you got a break in the weather Garry  thumbs thumbs 

same was bit nippy, but clutch was in and it was mild. its like a new bike pulls away a lot quicker too now Smile

oh and hey hayden! fofl

nice 1 chaps mines still asleep  Laughing 

reckon I should wake it up  thumbs 

ony problem i had is my new medication means ive put on some needed weight. but my leathers wouldnt fit they were rather tight  Embarassed 

im still riding  Laughing more like moto x though
my top box decided to jump off this morning its a bit battle scarred but ok - I was rushing and hadn't clicked it on properly

@dick65 wrote:
my top box decided to jump off this morning its a bit battle scarred but ok - I was rushing and hadn't clicked it on properly

had one just of before also not good news Dick

@dick65 wrote:

Shocked   Shocked   Shocked  At least you've still got it. A mate did that, but his got hit by a truck after he lost it. Not much left  Sad 

yeah I was lucky m8 just as I was turning around a milk tanker came flying past but luckily he realised and swerved round it - paid £60 last year for it
so I can recommend givi as makers of good solid top boxes  Laughing