Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

windy!

been blooming windy today! hope everyone okay, anyone had much damage??

we have at work, the roof is now leaking bad, and the office roof as leaked soaking loads of bits some electrical!  thumb down 

and my neighbour keeps chasing about 10 fence panels down the road!

@dick65 wrote:
bit windy on the bike

I bet it was i did think tonight when the news was on and they said 75 mph winds , sod that on a bike , fair play to you Dick , i have done it but not any more

it was bad enough getting blown about in the car today let alone the bike. been very wet too today.

We have a traincrew depot at Rotherham Steel terminal near Sheffield had the full roof blown off the main reception building (just finished spending thousands on replacing the roof) it landed on two drivers cars writing them off and chopping a telegraph pole in half. Luckily our company said it would foot the bill for any damage to the vehicles  thumbs thumbs 

We have a traincrew depot at Rotherham Steel terminal near Sheffield had the full roof blown off the main reception building (just finished spending thousands on replacing the roof) it landed on two drivers cars writing them off and chopping a telegraph pole in half. Luckily our company said it would foot the bill for any damage to the vehicles  thumbs thumbs 

Shocked Shocked bloody hell least no one was injured

@madsod wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
bit windy on the bike

I bet it was i did think tonight when the news was on and they said 75 mph winds , sod that on a bike ,   fair play to you Dick , i have done it but not any more

when you've got the proper gear on and wrapped up well I enjoy it  Shocked Laughing