Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Kevs bike :o

well after work i went to sort kevs bike out as he was whining. So the cam chain tensioner went on fine and the bike has no rattle now Smile

unfortunately after a long day art work, and at his until 8.30pm the thanks i get is "you broke my brakes chad!"

getting the pins out which were seized one has snapped. needs drilling but imo its new calliper time. however i think you would like to see kevs brake pads which were in the bike when he bought it  affraid affraid affraid 

what about the discs chad take it there shot as well

@lee wrote:
what about the discs chad take it there shot as well

rear lucky so bit cheaper but its rough as fook!

well after work i went to sort kevs bike out as he was whining. So the cam chain tensioner went on fine and the bike has no rattle now Smile

unfortunately after a long day art work, and at his until 8.30pm the thanks i get is "you broke my brakes chad!"

getting the pins out which were seized one has snapped. needs drilling but imo its new calliper time. however i think you would like to see kevs brake pads which were in the bike when he bought it  affraid affraid affraid 

Haha I said cheers donut.... For breaking my bike Wink haha I jokes. Did a good job on the engine tho mate, she's smooth again Wink Gonna shop about for a new calliper tho and look into a new wavy disk to match the front 2 Very Happy I can't believe those backing plates tho... Would have said pads but since they ain't there... Haha

@Kev9872 wrote:

Haha I said cheers donut.... For breaking my bike ;)haha I jokes. Did a good job on the engine tho mate, she's smooth again ;)Gonna shop about for a new calliper tho and look into a new wavy disk to match the front 2 :DI can't believe those backing plates tho... Would have said pads but since they ain't there... Haha

the cheaper chinese discs they say are more brittle with heat and if you hit them or anything but it is the rear Wink and yours is repairable but by time we do the seals, drill the pin, get new pin, and ideally clips its more than another caliper

looks like a Suzuki caliper to me you can drill the pin out

just asking because Ive got a GSXR rear disk somewhere. Also when my gixxer pins siezed i managed to get them out by grinding through them where theyre exposed to go through the pads, bending them slightly then just turning them with a pair of mole grips to break the corrosion. got to be careful though as theyre a bit brittle and can snap. got my new ones from here http://www.wemoto.com/ Suzuki wanted £28 each for them, i got both for about a tenner.

Gsxr600 srad. He's sorted a caliper. It's not just pin it's the fact it's been siliconed around the pots slightly :/

Gsxr600 srad. He's sorted a caliper. It's not just pin it's the fact it's been siliconed around the pots slightly :/

Why the hell would someone silicone the brake pistons  head bang Good luck sorting the brakes Kev/Chad  thumbs thumbs 

Why the hell would someone silicone the brake pistons  head bang Good luck sorting the brakes Kev/Chad  thumbs thumbs 

probably the same numpty that loctited my Mrs oil filter.

probably the same numpty that loctited my Mrs oil filter.

foflfofl why!!!!