Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

Child neglet

Went into town today went to the usual car park I use police van and car there police all stood round a people carrier

asked the guy who gives the tickets out whats going off
some stupid  censored foreigner as only left 3 baby's
in the car while she goes off shopping

Guy who gives the tickets out didn't even know member of the public seen them when they parked up at the side of her car

when I got back an hour or so later police still there no sign of the woman and police loading the car onto the back of a recovery truck

Hope the kids are ok and the authorities are dealing with it stupid  censored  woman  fighting  fighting 

@Davehutch wrote:
some people don't deserve to have kids do they  angry

They dont Dave would have reported it myself if I had found them there

Hope there ok

Talk about neglect!

Ive been at work all day while the oldies are off, no dinners been cooked so due to being 8pm i thought sod it ill do it! put the oven on and mums left it full of oven pride! because she doest want dinner me and dad can stave  Shocked 

KFC it is

Talk about neglect!

Ive been at work all day while the oldies are off, no dinenrs been cooked so due to being 8pm i thought sod it ill do it! put the oven on and mums lft it full of oven pride! because she doest want dinner me and dad can stave  Shocked 

KFC it is

Ask her to cook you some alphabet spaghetti to fill in the gaps in your posts.  Laughing 

Talk about neglect!

Ive been at work all day while the oldies are off, no dinenrs been cooked so due to being 8pm i thought sod it ill do it! put the oven on and mums lft it full of oven pride! because she doest want dinner me and dad can stave  Shocked 

KFC it is

Ask her to cook you some alphabet spaghetti to fill in the gaps in your posts.  Laughing 

i was always taught paragraphs! make it look more simple of the hard of eyed readers  thumbs 

Talk about neglect!

KFC it is

up  up  up

hope the kids are ok

chad can you not cook m8 just clean the cooker and get on with it  Laughing 

make a mess in the kitchen chad,burn her pans just totally destroy the kitchen she wont let ya starv again mate  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

post some pics to  thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
and probs nicer than your own cooking  hide 

i used to be the don! i did work in a kitchen!

pot washers arent chef's  hide 

@Neill wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
and probs nicer than your own cooking  hide 

i used to be the don! i did work in a kitchen!

pot washers arent chef's  hide 

haha what i was employed and paid for yet if i didnt cook i got told off! was getting hump. on lower wage i did cooking with them if not form them. then once plates came in i would have to washup why they sit around and went for fag breaks!