Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

kitchen tap cock up

Hi all,
I fancied my self a bit of a boy and bought some kitchen taps. I fitted them yesterday and all was ok. This morning however, there is increased pressure in the hot tap and zero in the cold. There are no kinks in the hoses and am stumped. All other taps are working ok. Any one with some advice?

Swap the hoses round & see if you get a good hot flow from the cold tap? Should at least give you an idea where to concentrate your efforts.  Smile 

Are they mixer/ single lever taps or pillar taps? you can change the pressure of the taps by fitting a different diffuser on the end. Have you got separate isolator valves for hot and cold? is it fully open on the cold? if pressure was ok before and the only change is the taps it must be something with the taps? confused 

they are pillar taps with independent isolators though the cold isolator is not working so I am using the main stop lever. What puzzles me is it was working after fitting yesterday but not this morning. Any way thanks for the ideas and I will get to it and see how it goes.