Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Few changes?

Noticed a few changes to the forum, Avatar's of posters shown on the left and I have just entered a code to make a post!  scratch 

Made reply post on the "pitstop cafe" post including a picture of an 500 Enfield Bullet and before I could submit it I had to enter one of them "box repeat" number letter code thingys, never had to before Alan  scratch 

Made reply post on the "pitstop cafe" post including a picture of an 500 Enfield Bullet and before I could submit it I had to enter one of them "box repeat" number letter code thingys, never had to before Alan  scratch 

yes I added the avatar pics down the side , what do you think ??    as for the code don't know nothing about this  confused

can remove the avatar pics if they are not wanted  thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:

yes I added the avatar pics down the side , what do you think ??    as for the code don't know nothing about this  confused

l like it Dave, looks good! thumbs thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:

l like it Dave, looks good! thumbs thumbs 
if the code thing keeps happening let me know m8 and I will look in to it  computer