Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paddy

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,

I am have only started to ride bikes, so I am a bit of a newbie, but I do look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi Dave! I'm from N.Ireland but I am currently working and living in stoke on trent, I am currently riding a Honda MSX125!

@paddy wrote:
Hi Dave! I'm from N.Ireland but I am currently working and living in stoke on trent, I am currently riding a Honda MSX125!
should have guess with you username  slaphead  Nice m8 how you getting on with it ?

Yeah its a nice bike for a 125, perfect size for me and great bit of fun, but only being riding it for a few months. Should do me well until I get my full license!

@paddy wrote:
Yeah its a nice bike for a 125, perfect size for me and great bit of fun, but only being riding it for a few months. Should do me well until I get my full license!
good luck with that m8  thumbs 

wave  Hello Paddy and welcome to  forum   wave 

Had to look it up cos I didn't recognise the bike  Embarassed nice, chunky looking 125 mate  thumbs  thumbs My daughters doing her Mod1 next week (so many barriers and expense to go through before getting your full licence, glad that's a long way behind me mate! but as Dave says good luck!  thumbs  thumbs  )

Thanks!, It does look like its going to be a long road ahead getting my full license haha, but I'm just going to do it bit by bit and get the most out of my little MSX! Very Happy

welcome to the forum  thumbs nice looking bike and good luck with the test - by the way my brothers called paddy (Patrick) but were from Cumbria  Laughing 

welcome to the forum wave
dont tell my mate about the bike you have i could see the green eyed monster coming out he wants one to go with his 3 hornets  Laughing