Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Bike gear for sale

Okay ive collected some of these over the years and have got too tall and fat, and need to put money towards glove and boots! I will get some pics this evening

Spada textile jacket in good condition, slightly faded but no rips etc and never been down the road. the wrist Velcro has had new stuff put on as it was getting bit weak, nice and warm for chillier days. size medium. £20?

Hein gerike Summer jacket, has proper armour but you can see light through it it you put it to the sun so protection, and coolness like wearing almost a t-shirt so result! Sized medium but is a shorter medium. £20?

Richa Leather trousers, Dont come with knee sliders, Used condition with few marks and bit faded, will come up nicer with some leather treatment which ill try and do before. never been up the road etc, all zips etc work. £40?

possibly open to sensible offers. can post them all between £5-£10

not actually fat lol. the spadas from when i was 16 on my 50, and got the hein gerike at 17, last year they were tight but ive bulked out which i needed. i was 9.5 stonne, when i got ill i went to almost 8. and now im up to 11 Wink

not actually fat lol. the spadas from when i was 16 on my 50, and got the hein gerike at 17, last year they were tight but ive bulked out which i needed. i was 9.5 stonne, when i got ill i went to almost 8. and now im up to 11 Wink

bulked out.... fattened up

don't worry about it chad, my arse is so big it's got it's own gravitational pull. So i'm not one to talk