Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

quick query....

....maries picking up lucy at Newcastle airport on Monday morning and was wondering whats the limit on free parking and is there anywhere else close for free parking scratch 
thanks folks  thumbs 

Think its £1 for very short stay Dick last time I picked up my son I waited outside the airport for him to ring me them picked him up paid my £1 on exiting the car park (after griping about robbing Bas**ds) I was told there is free pickup only but I couldn't find it  scratch He got back from Paris 2 weeks ago but came back on the metro/then East Coast................Doesn't really help you does it  sorry 

cheers mike that's helped m8 good idea on waiting outside then ringing - i'll pass that on I suppose if she can time it right it should work out  thumbs  thumbs

cheers mike I think the express parking looks good and not too pricey but still robbing b*******s  Laughing thumbs 

Dick there is a lay by before the roundabout into newcastle airport. If yoy wait there and get her to ring you when she is leaving the airport you get the first 15mins free enough time to put her bags into car and no charge. thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Dick there is a lay by before the roundabout into newcastle airport. If yoy wait there and get her to ring you when she is leaving the airport you get the first 15mins free enough time to put her bags into car and no charge. thumbs 

cheers mark i'll pass that on m8 thumbs thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:

Exactly what I did when I picked the lad up from the airport  thumbs

cheers lads- looks like the flight gets in ten mins earlier so that should work out  thumbs thumbs 

lucy got in early so in and out in five mins and only cost a quid - thanks again lads  thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
lucy got in early so in and out in five mins and only cost a quid  - thanks again lads  thumbs 

nice one dick glad ya got sorted. thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
lucy got in early so in and out in five mins and only cost a quid  - thanks again lads  thumbs 

nice one dick glad ya got sorted. thumbs 
+1 thumbs 
Quick in Quick out she did well Dick!  thumbs thumbs