Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

quick blast

the wife has some girl friends round ours tonight for a barbi so after I set the barbi away for them I nipped up to barney castle for a coffee to get out the way. what a blast no feckers on the road hardly, no tractors, cyclists, sunday drivers or coppers got back to mine in 30 mins and I was grinning like a loon under my helmet. will have to do evening rides more often.

That's the only good thing I like about football Ian its the best time to go for a blast, roads are empty!  thumbs thumbs 

Sounds good mate. Used to do Scaling Dam on a Wednesday on occasion. The ride back from there was the same. May have to try it again   thumbs   Laughing   Laughing

Sounds good mate. Used to do Scaling Dam on a Wednesday on occasion. The ride back from there was the same. May have to try it again   thumbs   Laughing   Laughing

Its years since I've been there Mike must be worth a ride-out  thumbs thumbs 

tomorrow night billaus m8. Do you fancy it?

@haveugot1 wrote:

tomorrow night billaus m8. Do you fancy it?

scratch scratch scratch s'funny we were just talking of alzheimer's!  confused