Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

No sympathy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2686050/Two-people-dead-struck-freight-train-level-crossing-Lincolnshire.html

Sorry, but why couldn't they do this without involving an innocent third party (driver) cos its him I feel for at the moment! and he will be feeling like sh*t at the moment, believe me!
cant agree with you more mike why involve the innocent driver

plenty other ways to end it all without involving an innocent 3rd party as you say m8 , I remember watching a programme about this sort of thing I just hope hes alright mike.

You never get over it Dick, he sounded the horn from some distance away but all you can do hit the emergency brake and wait for the inevitable and like you say he doesn't even get a mention.

while I'm in a sombre mood one of our drivers died today on the Drax power station branch only 51 years old, found dead at the controls by another train driver on the opposite line.  rip 

Full of the joys of summer aren't I  sorry 

it winds me up when people do suicide and make other suffer! even if they hung themselves some poor bugger would have the horror of finding them and possibly have that image in their head for the rest of their lives.

was one a while back stepping infront of a lorry on the motorway! no need to make that innocent person suffer!

bloody hell mike sorry to hear that m8 and only 51 that's no age at all .

your right mike not great for the driver but you must have to be proper fecked up in the head to walk in front of a train. poor buggers. rip.