Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

gsr1000

@Davehutch wrote:
don't think I would swap my king for it , but might look at it for a second bike  Shocked 

its my type of bike as much as my tuono is. i really want to have a go on the tuono v4.

im getting a second bike soon but itll be a track only bike want an old cbr600 or zx6r to do it on. nothing too big, just something to scream around the track!

dont think it will be a patch on the b king ;im still first refusal on me mates black one with 20 miles on the clock  thumbs ;he went in the showroom to buy a 1250 bandit and got the king cheaper £8,000 three years ago jammy sod  Laughing 

another mate bought 2 bikes together last year gsr 750 and a hayabusa with the brembo brakes , took the busa back after 6 days and said he didnt like it cos of gear selection problems ; m&s newcastle wouldnt refund his cash and he ended up with a gsxr 750 instead ;so now hes got 2 750 suzukis ;personally i would of persevered with the busa as the gearbox is tight untill its properly run in according to my other mate who knows all about busas ; wish i still had mine now  confused