Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Emergency bikers this week

Did anybody see the guy on the Aprillia get tugged. stitch up or what. This copper was hiding down a side road off a roundabout and he heard a bike giving it some so he starts up and sets off down the dual carriageway, at this point he hadn't seen the bike, he got up to 138mph chasing him then in the distance a bike appeared, the cop caught him up and pulled him, told the guy he could either fight the case in magistrates court or accept a rider re training course (£195) and no further action. How the f++k did the copper know the bike he caught up was the one giving it some and from what I could make out the bike in question was a straight four and the Aprillia is a V4

I said the same, I would fought it in court as he had no proof it was him and he didnt know what speed he was doing.  angyr 

if police are polite and i know im in the wrong ill be polite. but coppers like that i will argue my case. they then tend to back down as i think a lot of them try their luck, most seem genuine nice people but there always the minority.

The copper played the oldest trick in the book
most cases like that are through peoples own admission

I would of taking it to court there was no evidence it would of been thrown out

I dont think it would have even got to court tbh. He would have got a letter from the police saying they weren't going to pursue the case but dont be a naughty boy in future.even though it wasn't him.