Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

off to Rochester next week

Well I've insured our Katherine for the 500 twin but she needs a luggage rack for her topbox, because the bike is 20 years old they are very hard to source but I found one on Ebay and won it! thumbsthumbs The only problem is its in Rochester KENT thats a 500 mile round trip affraidaffraid Its lucky I don't pay for train travel cos its a hell of a trip for a bloody Renntec bike rack! (oh! a big thanks to Alan/Skelly who offered to make me one but you have enough on your plate! thumbsthumbs )

about 20 miles from me, or 10 from my boss, if you want it collected and posted give me a shout? im always having stuff sent with the bike breaking etc Wink

Thank you for the offer Chad wave appreciate it thumbs thumbs if there is a problem with the trains on Monday i will let you know and see if you can help out! The rack has exextended arms for the frame rails and is pretty heavy for posting, seller says he lives a 5 minute walk from the station and to be honest i dont mind a trip out every now and then, until Monday comes and i wish i had taken you up on your offer Rolling Eyes Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
free trip to the seaside don't sound bad mike Laughingthumbsthumbs

Rochesters just near a river full of dead people.

Its the posher end of medway thou. Most of em are snobs yet, its still a crap hole in my opinion Laughing

@dick65 wrote:

Its the posher end of medway thou. Most of em are snobs yet, its still a crap hole in my opinion Laughing

Funny enough Chad I have spoken to the seller to arrange pickup and he has a proper upper class accent, not what i was expecting.

@dick65 wrote:

Funny enough Chad I have spoken to the seller to arrange pickup and he has a proper upper class accent, not what i was expecting.

yeah rochesters like that, next to it chatham etc are proper chavvy crime towns rochesters the top bit of medway, are few places like it in kent, i prefer the posh maidstone areas right in the countrified bits, nice out there Smile

if you get bored and want a break carry on to queenbourough sheppey its a 2 min walk from my works Wink lol