Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

north wales , horseshoe pass

Where were you planning staying Dave? Horseshoe is a bit out of the way for a lot of the best bits of Wales. TBH I would go elsewhere, Horseshoe is overrated and the cafe puts soap in the sausage Laughing Further south plenty of roads to choose from. Always fancied the B4518 Llanidloes to Machynlleth for one. Smile

Nice place, Chester. You need to stick north really then. Could go round the coast A55 then back into Snowdonia along the Llanberis Pass-a must for me. Really nice all round there. Anywhere around Betws, Beddgelert but if it's a weekend expect some company, not least from North Wales Police. You could go up Snowdon on the rack & pinion railway, down the slate mines at Blaenau, A470 south to Dolgellau then cut across towards home via Welshpool. I've been talking about exactly this with the wife, a weekend of biking roads round Wales. Difference is, you're doing it. Have a blast mate. thumbsSmile

Nice place, Chester. You need to stick north really then. Could go round the coast A55 then back into Snowdonia along the Llanberis Pass-a must for me. Really nice all round there. Anywhere around Betws, Beddgelert but if it's a weekend expect some company, not least from North Wales Police. You could go up Snowdon on the rack & pinion railway, down the slate mines at Blaenau, A470 south to Dolgellau then cut across towards home via Welshpool. I've been talking about exactly this with the wife, a weekend of biking roads round Wales. Difference is, you're doing it. Have a blast mate. thumbsSmile
cheers m8 going tomorrow coming back Friday , then better get back to work next week thumbs

something your pictures can't capture, that lovely country side smell. Great pics though. I hope the weather holds out for you

@obalanga wrote:
something your pictures can't capture, that lovely country side smell. Great pics though. I hope the weather holds out for you
cheers m8 had a good ride thanks and not too much smell Laughing