Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Maybe just the browser ...

But I've noticed on Google that the forum page isn't being listed anymore. Searching for "Hutchs Forum" it brings up Dave and the Facebook page, but the forum page isn't listed. Anyone else noticed?

It's coming up if you use "bing" we pointed out Mike ,something I will have to look into , or do you think the forum has run its time and it's going no where ,time to pull the plug ?

need more advertising, more quiet it gets more people drop out Sad
I have tried everything I can think of over the years with out throwing money at it , no one even donates to the forum now ,

maybe because it is quiet. when bike specific ones obviously that attracts people. but with this one it was thriving at one point but has gone quiet, so whys it lost its spark? is it lack of posting etc? when a fair few people were at the forum ride most of them post but not all.

when ill share in some facebook groups again as i did a little while ago. you never know.

@Davehutch wrote:
It's coming up if you use "bing" we pointed out Mike ,something I will have to look into , or do you think the forum has run its time and it's going no where ,time to pull the plug ?

It may be that people have it as a "Favourite" on their browser, so don't search for it? Could be.

With regard to pulling the plug on it, I don't think so mate. I've said before, people posting and using the forum will always ebb and flow. Some times people will post all the time, other times it's quieter. I think we've all got too much out of the forum to pull the plug on it. So stick at it mate   thumbs   thumbs

Don't know the answer Dave but hope you don't wind it up Sad I honestly don't know how you do what you do, what with the new camera club, the forum, B king forum, Facebook, work, rideouts. I get on when I can but struggle with work and home commitments and am guilty of looking in and seeing no new posts so logging out again without making the effort to post myself EmbarassedEmbarassed don't even go on facebook that much now!! affraid ..........maybe its just the time of year everyone's minds are on Christmas and how much debt they can get in! confused
anyway without this forum I wouldn't have met some great friends, had some great rideouts and .....be on Facebook!! so here's to things picking up and the forum rising again! thumbsthumbs

Dave, can you make a new area on the forum for Reviews with sub cats for Motorcycles, Riding Gear, Other products.

I know a few of us will be able to do some reviews which WILL draw more people into the forum! Trust me on this one, it will work Laughing

I've been posting crazy on Facebook one. Kent and London bikers said they would advertise you if you advertise them? But that's up to you?

Also when calendars get made you get discounts on flyers etc. I'll look into this.

Also if you want more forum discounts for the breaking in now transfered to an eBay shop that can give discounts with codes etc Wink but up to you

Don't know the answer Dave but hope you don't wind it up Sad I honestly don't know how you do what you do, what with the new camera club, the forum, B king forum, Facebook, work, rideouts. I get on when I can but struggle with work and home commitments and am guilty of looking in and seeing no new posts so logging out again without making the effort to post myself Embarassed  Embarassed don't even go on facebook that much now!! affraid ..........maybe its just the time of year everyone's minds are on Christmas and how much debt they can get in! confused
anyway without this forum I wouldn't have met some great friends, had some great rideouts and .....be on Facebook!! so here's to things picking up and the forum rising again! thumbsthumbs

Have to agree   thumbs    thumbs