Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

power commanders?

okay where is best place to get a power commander. im putting slightly shorter cans with a bigger bore on the bike so need one to sort the fueling, and also to run a quickshifter i need one. so does anyone know of a place to get them at a fair price? best ive found is £289 at the min.

America believe it or not, theyre made in Lancashire and shipped out there but its cheaper to import one from the USA. rip off Britain?

Im getting mine from a supplier in belfast, he programs them to suit my bike. Only £129 recon with a 2 yr guarantee.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Im getting mine from a supplier in belfast, he programs them to suit my bike. Only £129 recon with a 2 yr guarantee.

Take it thats the PC III for that price. Think chad needs the PC V which are usually a good couple hundred!

They are well worth there money even if its just to smoother out the way a bike rides. I still think a quick shift is a easier and quicker way to needing a new gearbox/clutch!! waste of money unless your racing!

My m8s bmw with a quick shifter was always breaking. Stick with the smoother power thumbs

I'm getting track cover on the tuono in march on renual. And i can run a shifter on a pc3 or pc5 what's difference between the 2? It's mainly for the exhaust fueling

[quote="Chadatious"]I'm getting track cover on the tuono in march on renual. And i can run a shifter on a pc3 or pc5 what's difference between the 2? It's mainly for the exhaust fueling

I think the pc5 is for 08 above for mine. Pc3 is for 03 to 07.

main difference is the size, finer tuning and the extras you can get like Autotune, map switching on the fly etc etc

So does it really matter? The pc5 as blade runner said I found it for 230 shipped from usa. But depends about import tax

I've owned both, and they both do the same shit just in a slightly different way Smile

i dont care as long as quick shifter and bike will run better on the cans! it doesnt agree with the akras let alone louder cans