Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

My Avatar

Sorry to hear mate. A new one in the pipeline?   confused

Does that mean a new photo is on its way?   thumbs

I haven't ridden it for over 5 years so thought I would let it go to somebody who's going to use it. Might as well use the money to get something I will use.

5 years. Almost as long as the 7 years the diversion I've got up the workshop. Sad to see them sit

why me, the bloke who said he was having my Gixxer has been involved in an accident at work and been suspended.sales off.

to be honest I just feel like letting it rot away, spent time and quite a bit of money getting it ready after this guy pestered me for weeks to come and look at it and 2 days after he makes an offer he pulls out. 2 weeks ago he was going to come and bring me the money for it without even looking at it. what a Dick

ive got 2 bikes on ebay at the min a yp400 and a diversion 900 and people keep sending offers i just message them saying if your genuinely interested come look at them and then drop me and offer and they never come up

to be honest I just feel like letting it rot away, spent time and quite a bit of money getting it ready after this guy pestered me for weeks to come and look at it and 2 days after he makes an offer he pulls out. 2 weeks ago he was going to come and bring me the money for it without even looking at it. what a Dick
that's people for you Chris Rolling Eyes

Sorry to hear mate. As Dave said, it's people. Unfortunately for every good 'un you find there are 5 absolute  censored    thumbs