Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

PPI Rant!

I know this is one that get Dave's blood pressure up a bit too  angry  but why is everyone around me getting thousands back on PPI claims for taking debt on in the past but because I save for things I need I get nothing, just doesn't feel right  thumb down  thumb down just another kick in the teeth for trying to pay my way in the world ( a mates got £10,000 so far, and he's one of many)
Think this is a repeat of a post Dave made in the past but ARGH! ........   I FEEL BETTER NOW THANKS!

You took that well Dave! Laughing 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 and BREATH! lol thumbs

You took that well Dave! Laughing 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 and BREATH! lol thumbs
lol! you are better of in this country to scrounge and take everything you can , the more you work and pay your way the more your penalised right up till your dying day !!!

thanks for bring this up again mike greatjob

its when they keep phoning me for ppi or an accident, i have never had a loan in my life and no accidents through insurances etc so they can fook off

Must admit I've had loans in the past, but not claimed for the PPI, despite people asking me why and telling me I should. As I always asked for the payment protection, just in case I ever needed it, I can't have been mis-sold it.