Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lonewolf

any peeps from round wors

hi guys are there any guys from cramlington area, Northumberland
havin me inaugural ride out on the 18th April was wonderin if anyone wants to join me
got some other mates comin too
was thinkin coastal route up to Berwick then maybe rothbury and back
any takers

mik

Few of us close by mate. I would say yes, but already booked for that day. Maybe next time thumbs

if you've got stuff planned not a problem just tryin to get a big squad together
(may also annoy the arse next door but wat the hell)
im gonna sign up for the rttw 2015 for def tho

@Lonewolf wrote:
if you've got stuff planned not a problem just tryin to get a big squad together
(may also annoy the arse next door but wat the hell)
im gonna sign up for the rttw 2015 for def tho

Sounds like a plan thumbs

Hoping to do the same on the RTTW so may see you there thumbs

well it started out with about a dozen pees now down to 2 maybe 3, but wat the hell I`m still gannin
got a nice ride planned out upto Berwick via the coastal route, cuppa n pee break, then over to bonjedward, then otterburn then rothbury for another cuppa n pee break then back to mine via morpeth.
looks like a crackin day so im off to get me gear on,
see you`s out there, take care
mik

@Lonewolf wrote:
well it started out with about a dozen pees now down to 2 maybe 3, but wat the hell I`m still gannin
got a nice ride planned out upto Berwick via the coastal route, cuppa n pee break, then over to bonjedward, then otterburn then rothbury for another cuppa n pee break then back to mine via morpeth.
mik
tell us about it m8 ,every man and his dog are up for these things till the day comes , if I say I am doing/going you can always count on me , have a good ride anyway m8 thumbsthumbs

@Lonewolf wrote:
mik

Sorry to hear about the reduced numbers. Weathers good so enjoy thumbsCoolLaughing

was a cracking lil ride out from mine (cramlington) upto Berwick via the coastal route, (past all the castles)then cuppa beside the river
then over to jedburgh via kelso some gorgeous lil towns and roads, then another cuppa n p break, then a nice tootle home via otterburn then rothbury n home.
absolutely gorgeous day in no hurry at all, left at 10 back around 4 brill