Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

out and about

might be going out sunday but not sure yet ,ive got a rule that i dont go out on bike on bank hols due to too many idiots on the road wearing power ranger suits having passed their tests recently and thinking everyone wants to race them usually on r6s gsxr 600s etc Shocked

I'm off to work this morning got too much to do next week and then I'm off to pick up a mountain bike thru Newcastle after ,weather is not great anyway. FFS when will it warm up.

my first camp out in the van, and i wasnt prepared, was frozen through the night, and uncomfy as hell so up at the crack of dawn walking in circles as everyone sleeps

you will have a great day at santa pod dave we went some years ago when the finals of the nationals was on 5000 horse power dragsters howlin down the strip take some ear defenders or plugs they are feckin loud. what I really liked about it was you could walk round the pits and get up close to the cars and bikes and the owners will all talk to you. stand at the end of the strip behind the start line for a while but don't wear a white shirt you come away covered in bits of tyre the boys on the bikes are proper brave they squirm all over but rarely back off the power. you will get some great pics too if you stand on the hill beside the strip. hope the weather is good for you and get ready for some noise. thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
you will have a great day at santa pod dave we went some years ago when the finals of the nationals was on 5000 horse power dragsters howlin down the strip take some ear defenders or plugs they are feckin loud. what I really liked about it was you could walk round the pits and get up close to the cars and bikes and the owners will all talk to you. stand at the end of the strip behind the start line  for a while but don't wear a white shirt you come away covered in bits of tyre the boys on the bikes are proper brave they squirm all over but rarely back off the power. you will get some great pics too if you stand on the hill beside the strip. hope the weather is good for you and get ready for some noise. thumbs
will let you know how I get on m8 , looking forward to it thumbs