Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

all in our own bubble

this pic has amassed me when signing a petition.

where it says lower rd. that is one of the main roads to the end of the island i live on, sheerness is the main town, queenbourough and rushenden near, thats the bad end then the minster, eastchurch side is where i live. and then leysdown and onwards is the holiday maker side.

but i did not realise how much of the island isnt populated. everything below lower road is random houses here and there what are middle of nowhere.

I quite fancy the one in the bottom RHS looks ideal! Wink Gonna have to have a visit Chad its an area I have never been too YET! thumbs

HA! HA! looks like I'm calling you a YETI (exclamation mark) fofl ........think I need more sleep! twist

I have visited a few places on this island thanks to Chad , tell you what m8 I will come down to see you again next year if no one else is interested I will book in somewhere thumbs

no bunk houses on sheppey but towards where i work there probably is, so could do a rideout and then pop to sheppey by the sea for a drink then back to ashford way Wink

I am prepared to book into b&b or if mel wants to come down with me might even do a hotel and make a few days out of it , but if a crowd is going I will fall in with what ever. thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I am prepared to book into b&b or if mel wants to come down with me might even do a hotel and make a few days out of it , but if a crowd is going I will fall in with what ever. thumbs

partypartythumbs

yeah im not keen on camping, if i was ill take the van and camp out in that Laughing

Too easy for Dave to enter Laughinghide

@fr499y wrote:
yeah im not keen on camping, if i was ill take the van and camp out in that Laughing

Too easy for Dave to enter Laughinghide

Aww I'm happy to stay at home - in fact why not make it Friday to Monday - give me a break guys hide

yes i can lock myself in.

saying that last time i camped out in the van i froze to death and woke up at 4.30am with my face in the wheel chock for bikes and i had a bruise down my face.

airs done, so paint it this year, so outside is done then do the inside begining of next year, insulatem get some new boarding not covered in cheap crap paint and then i can paint the inside and recrpet it ready to camp in it when i travel doing some track days next year Smile