bird nest hat
red parrot
luminous paw string light
deluxe kitchen cream set
meadow hat
water lily pond
pet angel
pro fishing set

news: by the way you can free offer me flower,vegetable,tree fertlizers for item which you want
my ALL dolls collection is just for pro fishing set + holiday fish biscuit
(ppl's offer will be rejected who has an unfinished deals with me."a.k.a the unforgivens")

nothing else matters
___________________________________________________________________________________
i have :
little frog doll..............................mumy doll..................................
sheep doll..................................black cat doll..............................
merlin doll.................................cupid pet doll..............................
cactus baby...............................leprechaun doll...........................
squitty......................................mounted police doll......................
robot .......................................bulldog doll.................................
black rubber duck......................ox doll.......................................
yellow rubber duck ...................monster doll...............................
jellyfish baby ...........................baby chick doll.............................
teddy.......................................turkey doll...................................
cat baby doll ............................crow decor..................................
orangutan doll...........................floral wooden cat decor..................
jester doll ................................retro car deco..............................
elephant doll.............................pot o'gold....................................
penguin doll..............................lucky cat.....................................
OWL DOLL................................pinata.........................................
magic bunny hat.......................pet laurel wreath............................
Doll basket decor......................bunny wreath...............................
Yellow cab decor.......................rabbit fragnant sachet....................
fox plushie................................panda fragnant sachet......................
--------------------------...............liberty pet statue...........................
DARK OWL DOLL.......................pink jello........................................
BLACK KITTY PLUSHIE...............piggy...............................................
BLOODY BUNNY PLUSHIE............valentine's teddy.................................
BAT DOLL..................................ugly shock monky................................
FLOATİNG GHOST DECOR...........galo de barcelos..................................
GHOSTY BALLOON......................rudolf.................................................
................................................napoleon bear....................................
pink balloon...............................crazy jack o'lantern....................
green ballon..............................scary jack o'lantern................
-----------------------------............evil jack o'lantern..............
brushes decor............................snowman..............................
baby hedgehog toy....................baby chick toy............baby bunny toy.........
afternoon tea cup......................afternoon tea pot.........shower basket decor..
deer plushie...........................grey deer plushie.........black jacuzzi...............queen bed...........
lion plushie...............................homegrown aquilegia(new flower)...........
swan plushie.............................nutcracker soldier teddy.....chestnut plushie.....
pet skin set decor....................sweetheart tea cup and pot................
___________________________________________________________________________________
*i have some other stuff to which are not listed here(foods,valentines,xmas, sets,wallpapers,cards,dresses,sets...) if u want anything, and if i have it u can feel free to ask and offer*
Smile thanks for your attention

note to safe users: i will send first to safe traders...
:candies:

hiya hun, im afraid your fb profile link isnt working, you need to have a valid FB profile link in order to trade in PSFC Smile if you need help doing it let me know and i will help you Smile thanks

Gaia - Admin

Guest Guest

oh sorry i am gonna try to fix it thanks for your warning Smile :Oops:

Guest Guest
i think i cudn't found the link. need sum help maybe to find the link pls

Guest Guest

i did it exacly like that in the first time. so where is the problem? Laughing

edit: thx for ur care hun

Guest Guest

it was about my facebook acc settings. it was closed for everyone. now i opened sum of them and now we can see it Laughing i am using facebook just for playing ps with my friends so i set the settings just for my friends .but now it is open for the forum members too. congratulations

by the way this is the fastest support in a forum i've eva seen lol.

Guest Guest

i want so badly hallowen cc items ,no one care Sad
hi anybody there?
just ask,talk to me i not a monster pls:)

Guest Guest

thanks a lot i am still waiting to my precious offers lol but just flies turning around like my pet lol congratulations

Guest Guest
new things added

Guest Guest
if you want send me 1tree +1 flower fertlizer+1vegetable fertlizer or 1 xmas fish biscuit for 2rudolf

I have cc and am interested in your lucky cat, fox plushie, black jacuzzi, and queen bed what is your price for all?

Guest Guest

oh dear i wanted to give all dolls+queen bed, black jacuzzi for the pro fishing set, and you want some of them. so give me an fair offer, the most i want is to buy fish biscuits and pro fishing set. if you say you can not afford them and just want these items just gimme e fair offer for pairs Smile

this will be the first trade in this forum and i want to be kind as i can, have a nice trade and forums ppl Smile

So, let me see if I understand you correctly, you will give me all your dolls+queen bed and black jacuzzi for the pro fishing set?

Guest Guest
yes i want to trade my doll collection+ black queen bed+black jacuzzi for pro fishing set + holiday fish biscuits

Guest Guest
oh really ok wait me pls :)this is my first trade in this site i am soo happy

Guest Guest
i send fr

Guest Guest

listed 76 items plus 5 items "as a gift" sent to dawnbrans. it was nice to trade with you dear

waiting for holiday fish crackers and pro fishing set Smile

Guest Guest

i accept items thk you soooo much for the safe trade and being kind cheers

givin a big hug and thnx and +rep Smile

All items sent and received!!! Thanks for the extras:)and for making the trade quick and easy! Wonderful person to trade with, adding rep :dancing:

Guest Guest

ur very welcome it was a pleasure to trade with you dear congratulations

if you want anything else just note me Smile

i opened this topic at last halloween, in those days i couldnt trade with anyone but now i know that my first trade is happened with the best person in this forum

topic can be closed i am so happy.

by the way i promised to "gaigui3" that if i make a trade i could give a fox as a gift. if you read this message send me a fr and get your free foxie.

@dawnbrans

you made me happy and i wish god make you happy too Smile

now i have to dive into that pond and catch those fish with my teeth lmao