Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

not bike related sorry

i know its not bike related but some of you are in the motor trade.

wheres the bet place to get a turbo for a good price that can be recon but not rebuilt with chinese copy parts?

spent 4 hours last night trying to get recovered from blocking a junction as my vans turbo shat itself and exploded inside.

maybe making the van boost more to create it from 85bhp to 140bhp isnt such a good idea LaughingLaughing or maybe it was!

found a little turbo exchange company in birmingham.

lot of the big ones just refurbish, so only replaced broken or worn bits, theres no point in my opinion i want re manufactured so all new bits. but they either want stupid money, or collection only but the place ive found seem like genuine people, just need to make sure they have my exact turbo ready for exchange.

got name of the place in brum? might be able to sort a discount out for you Smile

sorted £199 with the papal 10% off discount haha and its a complete refurb not a fixed one

sorted £199 with the papal 10% off discount haha and its a complete refurb not a fixed one

not really sure what you were after Embarassed but glad you got sorted anyway Cool