Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

New boots

got a pair of Alpinestars smx5 to replace my ageing smx4's - really great boots more like wearing slippers with protection - not a full on race boot more sports touring and don't need much breaking in so well chuffed thumbs

I've got some of those Dick. Bit small TBH, maybe should have gone a size up. No problem, but not enough room for thicker socks at this time of year. Smile

yeah good boots m8 £109 down from around £150 a bargain Very Happy I like a tight fitting boot so only wear thin socks with them but got some touring boots for winter so all good thumbs

Ive got similar to these. Best boots ive ever bought. Saying that its only the 3rd pair ive owned. Shocked

@haveugot1 wrote:
Ive got similar to these. Best boots ive ever bought. Saying that its only the 3rd pair ive owned. Shocked

that's the thing mark buy quality m8 and it'll last you years my old pair are probably good for another few years thumbs

Nice..I'm lookin for a new set of boots will have a look at these thumbs

have a look on ebay Rob there through sportsbike shop with free next day delivery thumbs

I had a pair of aldi specials for the past 4 years Shocked Finally upgraded to a pair of Alpinestars for winter and Arlen Ness for summer. The most i've ever spent on any part of my bike gear!

looking good Dick thumbs  good make and good price! thumbs

cheers Mike I find there the only bike boots that fit me properly other makes tend to be on the smaller size as regards fit thumbs