Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

Bell Helmets

there nice looking lids but I can only wear high end AGV with my weird head Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
As long as it fits you it will be OK mate , we all suit different lids differently

The fit was great to be honest and seems to be really well made. But as it wasn't a brand I'd considered I came away empty handed to do a bit of research £400 is a lot to shell out to find its a pile of poo

Having posted on here and the tarmac terrorists Facebook page also read a dozen reviews online it looks like I'll be going back to j&s in the next few days as everything I've read has been positive party

@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
As long as it fits you it will be OK mate , we all suit different lids differently

The fit was great to be honest and seems to be really well made.  But as it wasn't a brand I'd considered  I came away empty handed to do a bit of research £400 is a lot to shell out to find its a pile of poo

Having posted on here and the tarmac terrorists Facebook page also read a dozen reviews online it looks like  I'll be going back to j&s in the next few days as everything I've read has been positive party
fit is more important than name or price IMO

@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

The fit was great to be honest and seems to be really well made.  But as it wasn't a brand I'd considered  I came away empty handed to do a bit of research £400 is a lot to shell out to find its a pile of poo

Having posted on here and the tarmac terrorists Facebook page also read a dozen reviews online it looks like  I'll be going back to j&s in the next few days as everything I've read has been positive party

I agree Dave but as Bell isn't a "mainstream" brand in the UK I was concerned with the quality of the product which was really the reason behind my asking.

@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

I agree Dave but as Bell isn't a "mainstream" brand in the UK I was concerned with the quality of the product which was really the reason behind my asking.

Why do they cost so much ?

@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

Why do they cost so much  ?

"buy cheap buy twice" that's what my old grandma always says Very Happy

Price is based on quality of the materials I suppose .... You've only got one head so buy the best you can afford I'm lucky enough to be in a position at the moment to be able to get a decent lid. It pays to do some research though

@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

"buy cheap buy twice" that's what my old grandma always says  Very Happy

Price is based on quality of the materials I suppose .... You've only got one head so buy  the best you can afford I'm lucky enough to be in a position at the moment to be able to get a decent lid. It pays to do some research though

Bit the bullet and went and fetched it Smile it is a thing of beauty I love you £400 f**king though I must be nuts lol

@dirtydog wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Price is based on quality of the materials I suppose .... You've only got one head so buy  the best you can afford I'm lucky enough to be in a position at the moment to be able to get a decent lid. It pays to do some research though

Bit the bullet and went and fetched it Smile it is a thing of beauty I love you £400 f**king though I must be nuts lol
nice one Ross why not ? You work hard enough mate

@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

nice one Ross why not ? You work hard enough mate

Cheers Dave it'd good someone appreciates me could you put your previous statement in writing to my boss please foflfofl