Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

well i killed it

okay so the ktm is dead dead for the time being.

took my van off the road to respray so ive been using the bike for work. as i overtook a lorry the bike just cut out.

had a couple of misfire issues earlier in the week. but didnt expect it to just go pop on me. left me stranded on the side of a 70mph road with no hard shoulder. the aa bloke asked me to push it to the slip road. very safe mate thumbsLaughing

so at the mo im trying to source a new wiring loom as someone hashed it so every time i pay out getting it fixed another bit of wiring has issues.

anyone know where i could get a loom nothing in the uk on ebay?

Oh no! Had nowt but trouble with that bike Chad, hope you get it sorted and can sort a loom.....can one not be made up by a bike electrickery wizard? Sad

its all been wireing mainly mike, fed up chasing it rather get new one on. if this dont fix it it can go. not entertaining a money pit. got enough of one with the van Laughing

its all been wireing mainly mike, fed up chasing it rather get new one on. if this dont fix it it can go. not entertaining a money pit. got enough of one with the van Laughing

my heart bleeds for ya, just wait until you have kids then you truly will be skint.

lol!

not skint just well into the bank last 2 weeks ive spent about £1200 once vans back i can start putting it back etc. doesnt help easy car rental taking £220 for a car i didnt have.

luckily im on a better wage now im painting again.