Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is a free download ECU tool which can be applied mainly to Triumph, KTM, Aprilia and Benelli. Bought a cable for £20 delivered, installed drivers and have just read and saved the ECU map in my Speed Triple. Interestingly, the map in there was for aftermarket high level silencers, so I guess the previous owner refitted the originals before selling but didn't restore the correct map. No doubt because the dealer did it. It also shows your VIN and serial number of the ECU, so you can double check your bike's what it says it is!
You can also reset service light and fault codes, obviously check fault codes, but also synch throttle bodies, normally a dealer job. Can adjust the speedo discrepancy, TPS, all sorts of shit. Probably install the map for Arrow lowboy silencer, which is nearest I have to my Scorpion. What a toy!!

thumbsthumbs

Just installed a map for lowboy single silencer with SAI, reset the adaptives, just getting to a position to put on my lid and try it out, and of course it starts to rain. Sad

Just installed a map for lowboy single silencer with SAI, reset the adaptives, just getting to a position to put on my lid and try it out, and of course it starts to rain. Sad
you mean your not working ? Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:

you mean your not working ? Very Happy

Had a blowout on the M1 yesterday, couldn't replace the tyre til Saturday. Going to Ely on the bike tomorrow though. Smile

bit like vcds i plug my van in on. bikes have come a long way my bikes had the restriction took off in first 4 gears and better setup. all ready to sell haha. back to carbs for a while with the ninja

Been for a bit of a blat round with Dave today, typical Sunday morning country ride speeds I'd say, bike feels superb. Much better throttle response and spread of power, and 145 miles used 13.13 litres of juice. 49.69 mpg to the old fashioned among us. I'll take that thank you!! thumbs

Been for a bit of a blat round with Dave today, typical Sunday morning country ride speeds I'd say, bike feels superb. Much better throttle response and spread of power, and 145 miles used 13.13 litres of juice. 49.69 mpg to the old fashioned among us. I'll take that thank you!! thumbs
thumbs