Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

Riding like a nob

Been out on the mighty Tlr this afternoon covered about 150 miles and whilst i was riding within my comfort zone there were one or two times i had to "have a word with myself" Shocked in particular whilst having some fun with a Porsche 911 on duel carriageway somewhere near Northampton/Kettering at....well lets just say i couldn't get my wrist any further back and the only other 2 cars on this vast expanse of tarmac decided that they needed both lanes censoredcensoredcensored  squeaky arse  time for me but  being in front of the man and his "midlife crisis mobile" meant i was in charge of the situation rather than him although I lost as much speed as possible it wasn't enough my only choice was the 4ft gap between the   2 cars and the armco barrier hide .

once back on the country lanes and mr mid life crisis a distant memory things were better traffic wise but i was pushing harder and harder with every mile that passed chin on the tank and my guardian angel on my shoulder the bike was on song i have never ever felt the need to go that hard on a ride out especially whilst out alone i made it home safe and sound this time ..next time i may not be so lucky

stay safe out there people

we all do it! its those rides that when you get home you think how did i get home in 1 piece!

why next bike choice may be sensible! that is a may! lol.

Reminds me of a friend who tried to beat a Ferrari 348 while riding a Ducati 888SP5.
Of course the Duke won the game.
Some guys in faster cars really think nothing can beat them.

Paul