Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

Do you prefer the books, the movies or both?

i LOVE the twilight saga. I mean, I really LOVE it, and especially i completely fell in love with edward!

so when i knew that they were making a movie of it, i got really excited!
I have to say, I found the main characters quite good (Edward, Bella and jacob) but the movie itself quite disappointed me.... for sure, i prefer the books (and my imagination).
Anyway i'm going to see also New Moon... and after all thinking of Edward with Rob's face isn't that bad!!

what about you girls?

I prefer the books, more in depth, the movie was kinda not what I pictured. You know how you get into the ZONE when you read a really good book, that's what happened, and the movie was totalyyyyyy different. Dissapointing really.

I fell in love with the books... I think I was totally hooked before I got through the first chapter. It took me a little longer to decide to read them because I've never cared to read any books about vamps, but finally I figured I'd read them.. by then all of the books were out so thankfully I didn't have to wait. I did however have to wait like 3 weeks for my library to get in Eclispe because whoever borrowed it before hadn't brought it back and wouldn't answer any calls, arg. So she had to order it. I was about to die lol I had already gotten Breaking Dawn so nobody would get it before me.

When the movie came out I was excited, but when I finally got to see it (I rented it right after it came out) I loved it ofcourse, but I was a bit dissapointed because the book was sooo much better. It seemed like in the movie they met and then slam dunk they were madly in love and in the book it took a tiny bit longer than that. In the movie it seemed like they rushed through the book. I know this is silly, but I didn't like how Bella was dressed at the end at the prom.. In the book Alice spent the whole afternoon dolling her up and she had on a designer dress and one heel.. not some plain dress and a sneaker like in the movie! I know it's stupid to be aggrivated about that, but it was those little details that they changed or left out that made the movie a little dissapointing.

I think they did a better job with New Moon though, it was awesome. congratulations

i prefer movies more..
i mean, HELLO, you can't see neither taylor or rob in the book! xD

tweet40 wrote:
i prefer movies more..
i mean, HELLO, you can't see neither taylor or rob in the book! xD

when i read book i think always the actors and the reaging become more live

I love both!!! However, the books are more detailed and they really show the strong complex between edward, bella and jacob.. That wasn't so strong in the movies.. But overall both (movies and books) are fantastic and the characters are graceful Smile

yeah, the books are better i agree because of all the detail, but i love the movies too!

i just love EVERYTHING!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ALLLLLL OF ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smorkle wrote:
yeah, the books are better i agree because of all the detail, but i love the movies too!

i just love EVERYTHING!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ALLLLLL OF ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO hehehe that's the spirit Laughing it's really really charming