Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tkay

Do people ever represent themselves in dreams?

I have had several dreams over the last 2 years involving a particular person. Sometimes I don't feel they represent themselves, but sometimes I think they might. I have had several dreams with this person lately and am wondering if is common or not for a person to represent themselves? I know it depends on the dreamer and things going on with them, but I am not sure sometimes.

the best way to know if a person represents themselves (that is if God doesnt provide the answer) is to just wait it out if its prophetic. People are symbolic sometimes and you want to take note of the feelings you had about the person in the dream and write them down and meditate on if it could be them or not. My husband had a dream that involved his nephew. They are very distant right now and he hadnt spent much time with him and he was feeling guilty in the dream. Well in real life, he and i were rather distant and he was feeling guilty about some stuff we were going through. In the end, his nephew was symbolic for me. THe situation in the dream he'd had with his nephew fit the real life situation with me. So maybe you should take what happens in the dream and ask yourself, who else does this remind me of? Thats what I do anyway. God bless you,
Daph