Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Ever start something

and then wish you hadn't ...

I decided to clear out some draws in my bedroom today that really needed doing. Big mistake ....I've found loads of stuff from when my kids and grandkids were little ..things i had forgotten I'd got ...even my first ever mobile phone which is huge by today's standards...so I'm now sat reminiscing ...and then will put most of it back where it came from !!

lol i can be fun though, finding something you didnt know you still had.
I cleared out my drawers the other day and found the very first gift i ever bought Dan, a silved bracelet with "Dan, Luv Steph xxx" on it Smile that was nearly 5 years ago congratulations
Im terrible though because i find it hard to get rid of anything lol

yep ..me too..I'm the worlds worst hoarder !! Just put most of the stuff back, but in different drawers so when I open them it looks like I've cleaned them out Laughing

what a good idea, i might use that! Laughing
My mum normally has to come around to help me clear out, she is brilliant at it lol

I tend to be ruthless and dont keep things...
I'm have moved so many times, I like to keep as little as possible lol

The only things I hoard are things from my kids childhood..I've still got the bracelets they had put on in the hospital when they were born, plus the little tag that went at the end of the hospital crib lol
I've also got their first shoes and so many pictures it is scary lol

wow lea if only we could be more the way you are! I am such a pack rat! I keep so much of everything, it's good thing I have a big bedroom closet and storage under my bed or I would have stuff all over my house, especially my bedroom lol

YES! I decided to start to clean my room, but when I finished I found it even messier and I couldn't find anything I needed.

Man...everyone must be doing the same thing. I've been cleaning out all kinds of stuff. Lots of clothing especially...Goodwill installed a revolving door just for me...lol..not really but they should. Have another pile ready to go out the door tomorrow too. If I haven't looked at it, thought of it or worn it in over a year it's time for it to go. But I still keep plenty too.