Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zig_zag

plz help me

hey guys

my frind had fast reach a high level so i asked em if it a hax he says noo

so i asked em to do it for me on fb and my space so he did but *censored* he macked me over 1bill

so any one how can i return to my old fb level 40 myspace 37

hi
I noticed that we can win cash coins every week but wen i click on the spot where it says click here nothing happens so can enybody tell me who can enter that competition and how

danita33 wrote:
hi
I noticed that we can win cash coins every week but wen i click on the spot where it says click here nothing happens so can enybody tell me who can enter that competition and how

its for the member that posts the most in a week ....

Kasi, It does Say click here though, maybe there is supposed to be a link to the thread about it?

myladyyawo wrote:
Kasi, It does Say click here though, maybe there is supposed to be a link to the thread about it?

I'll put a note about it in the mod board .....

How do you make the cool little pictures of your pets standing in a xmas scene or with a cute Halloween hat or cupcake hat? They're so cute. I'd love to find out how to do that to my pet.

Thanks for any help
Crissie

zig_zag wrote:
hey guys

my frind had fast reach a high level so i asked em if it a hax he says noo

so i asked em to do it for me on fb and my space so he did but *censored* he macked me over 1bill

so any one how can i return to my old fb level 40 myspace 37

Sorry to say this hun, but as far as I know there is no way to return to your original level Sad If you would like you may concider sending a message along to playfish and asking if they could help. I really don't know if they can...