Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThisIsSparta

unemployed

i've had a bad experience regarding my employment history.

i worked at one job and quit after only two months because i was just miserable...

the next job i got fired...

the third job i was also released from after 6 months, not that i was disappointed...i hated that miserable job too.

and i had 2 other jobs before the above but those don't matter as i was released from them too...

i need God's grace with this job situation...the above makes me wonder where He's been in the first place.

NOW, i can't even get FAST FOOD establishments to hire me...i've been unemployed since july 08.

that's DISCOURAGING..i need a job...and not *JUST ANY* inferior, unprofessional, crap kicking job, but one where i produce GOOD FRUIT at...where i actually feel PRODUCTIVE.

where is God?

From the look of your history, you don't need a job, you need a POSITIVE relationship with the Lord and you need some inner healing. I've read a lot of your posts here and it amazes me the way you talk about our HOLY God. Although I can't say what the condition of your heart is because that would be judging, but I will say that you should try having a little more respect for God.

You have a lot going on in your life and working on a job that sometimes adds to the personal problems that we already have, may not be condusive for you right now.

I know my response is going to cause you to answer back a bit rudely, but listen and allow some of us who are on the outside looking in help you because we can see things that possibly you can't see.

All in love...

Cholette wrote:
From the look of your history, you don't need a job, you need a POSITIVE relationship with the Lord and you need some inner healing. I've read a lot of your posts here and it amazes me the way you talk about our HOLY God. Although I can't say what the condition of your heart is because that would be judging, but I will say that you should try having a little more respect for God.

You have a lot going on in your life and working on a job that sometimes adds to the personal problems that we already have, may not be condusive for you right now.

I know my response is going to cause you to answer back a bit rudely, but listen and allow some of us who are on the outside looking in help you because we can see things that possibly you can't see.

All in love...

but i'm 21 years old. i have a car payment every month. everyday, i sit at home and do NOTHING...that's NOT what people my age should be doing.

i know someone is going to come in here and WITHOUT READING anything i've said, brazingly come out and say "then go get a job..."

I'VE ALREADY TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED SOME MORE!!!

no success.

You can make money online by playing computer games for cash. If you are interested please ensure that you read all the faq's properly. Don't start playing those games until you read everything the site has to say. Check out the link below.

http://zone.msn.com/en/general/article/cashgames.htm?intgid=hp_Nav_4

I know the above is not permanent but perhaps it can help you to make some money a little.

You said that you lost some jobs, it would be good to find out what you did or didn't do that caused you those jobs and make adjustments and changes. The world is in an economic crisis perhaps that is also why you cannot get a job quite easily.

Also it would be good for you to find out your talents, finding out your talents can give you a sense of direction to know what you want to do with your life.

butterfly wrote:
You can make money online by playing computer games for cash. If you are interested please ensure that you read all the faq's properly. Don't start playing those games until you read everything the site has to say. Check out the link below.

http://zone.msn.com/en/general/article/cashgames.htm?intgid=hp_Nav_4

I know the above is not permanent but perhaps it can help you to make some money a little.

You said that you lost some jobs, it would be good to find out what you did or didn't do that caused you those jobs and make adjustments and changes. The world is in an economic crisis perhaps that is also why you cannot get a job quite easily.

Also it would be good for you to find out your talents, finding out your talents can give you a sense of direction to know what you want to do with your life.

i have no talents.