Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miamichele7

My Place in this World

I have been feeling really restless in my spirit, and I feel that I need to be doing something more than being a housewife. I have been praying that God will show me where I need to be and how will I know that I am serving Him and doing His will? How will I ever know? Thanks.

You need peace Michele. Are you studying the Word of God? I just prayed for you on your other post regarding allergies and in that prayer I asked God to give you peace and joy where there wasn't. I believe that you need to spend this time while you are a housewife studying and getting the word down inside of you. God will show you what he has for you to do. You will know you are in his will when you have the peace that surpasses all understanding.

um m7..have u thought about wats in ur hand..??ie; u can do hospitality,,home group,,ladies meeting,,prayer group..craft activities,,retrain 4 a nu job,,[part time] do a bible course by correspondence,,have a moms support group..etc,,look at wat u can rather than cant,,, 👏 thumbs let me kno if that is of help.. flower D

Good Dreamz...I was supposed to mention a ladies meeting and prayer group and forgot...we are starting to think alike man...yikes...that could be scary...for me!! :roflx:

I really appreciate all of the suggestions! Right now I am working on some genealogical stuff and I really enjoy that, and it is time consuming. My husband thinks I should start charging for my services. I just enjoy bringing people together, it seems to be my way of giving back to society. What other things are included in hospitality? Truly, I thank you!