Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying prayrs to be anwered

I ask god to answer my prayers this week concerning those things I been praying for. Sometimes I get tired but yet I still praise him. I find myslef getting tired of being in this house with my parents I get tired fo the attacks from them. Although they have slowed down, and I grown more mature, but my heart no longer desire to be here. I want out and I been saving money for my new home. I said God even though I May not have it all right now. You can still bless me with my own home.

also God is getting ready to bring my helpmate and I am still here in my parents home. I dont want my family to hurt my helpmate or say anything bad about me to him. Please pray that this does not happen. because My family is not all their spirtually yet.

Guest Guest
Every Day I bring my supplications in front of my God.
For every pray that needs to be answer and every heart seeking answer from my God.
May the Lord Bless You and keep you.
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait in expectation.
Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD
We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield
Consider the blameless, observe the upright;
there is a future [b] for the man of peace
The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD;
he is their stronghold in time of trouble.

I know how you feel!!!

All I can say is continue to trust God and be patient--there's obviously a reason that you're there! Be a blessing while you're there!

Praying for you that God will make a way out of no way for you! Its all about God's timing--though you may not understand why, God knows whats best!

smooches
desiree