Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saifo997

what if...... edit : what if you find a cheater

what if you have found a cheater of petsociety and hes registered on this site?

what do you mean by "cheater"? someone who uses cheat engine to have millions of paw points?

If you are suspicious of any PSFC member then you should forward the details on to me so it can be looked into.

However...
Although PSFC does not condone cheating in any way, there is unfortunately nothing we can do about it.

It would be impossible for us to prove for a start, and as it does not affect any other member of PSFC then we will not take any action against them.

The only time we would ban a member is if they scammed another member of PSFC or were proved to be a known scammer from TOF

ok then lets like imagine that i was a cheater for paw points and coins(its an example not real) and all of you know this would you ban me (saying again its an example ) XD

no hun...you wouldnt get banned...

I have many people on my friends list who are on very, very high paw points, but they casue no harm to others as far as I'm concerned.

look.. you can report to playfish.. but whats the point?? it doesn't affect you.. play the game as YOU like.. why care about the others?? i mean.. it doesn't affect you.. yeah he has "opened" all the rooms.. you'll do too.. in time.. yeah he can buy whatever he likes.. but this can be done in a million ways.. opening accs, get payed for something out of ps (like i have done) etc..

I agree.. play the game the way you would like, and let others play their way... if they're cheating PS, sooner or later they will get caught. I personally didn't clone anything, but I sure benefited from those who did with lower prices on items I didn't have Smile

If they cheat other people that's a different matter.