Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

My car is troubling me

Hi I need favor My A/C in my car does not work and the dealer says it will cost 412.00 to fix. I been saving up money for a house but I am not sure if I should buy a new car or fix the air condition. I have my car since 2002 . I would like a new car but I dont want to kill my saving on a new car. and my credit is still being worked on. So I praying for God wisdom on this. In the meanwhile I am so hot when I get in my car!!

It's cheaper to fix LTWJ!! If it's uncomfortable without an AC then get it fixed. Don't worry about the money for the house...God will provide for that. Be thankful that you have a savings to dip into because there are some people who's AC is out and they don't know where the money is coming from.

The house is already yours...including the money that it will take to get it and run it!!! thumbs

Hey, this helped me too. I've been having some minor problems with my car too and was wondering if I should be buying another car. You are right Cholette, it's "cheaper to keep her"..."her" being my car... lol!