Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

I saw TAYLOR LAUTNER!

Yes, I saw Taylor Lautner last night LIVE on the Jay Leno show!!! EEEEKKKKK!
[size=24]He's sooo cute! He's such a cutie pie!

He's extremely mature for a 17 year old and interviews so much better than hotty patotty R. Patz and Kristen. They always look distressed to me now when I see them on tv! hee hee

We sat in the front row (kind of....if you don't count the 3 rows of free standing chairs in front of us!). He waived at us too!!!!!

The slimy camera guy thought my friend was cute so he gave her the sign they used for the show as well. Here's our silly pic.[/size]

I really shouldn't be here now..but I saw the whole group filming New Moon? I think...last year...i think..in Downtown.... Ashamed

Mangoberri wrote:
I really shouldn't be here now..but I saw the whole group filming New Moon? I think...last year...i think..in Downtown.... Ashamed

SERIOUSLY?!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! you lucky duck!!!! wow, my crazy friends and i talked about flying up to watch but we thought that would be overly obsessive. your so lucky to live near where they were filming. did you get any pics?

smorkle wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

SERIOUSLY?!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! you lucky duck!!!! wow, my crazy friends and i talked about flying up to watch but we thought that would be overly obsessive. your so lucky to live near where they were filming. did you get any pics?

Nope, I was out shopping and I happen to walk past where they were filming..saw them twice..once we drove by, once we walked past.

Mangoberri wrote:
Nope, I was out shopping and I happen to walk past where they were filming..saw them twice..once we drove by, once we walked past.

*sigh...
lucky girl!

Chiaretta wrote:
omg!! i love edward's charachter, but i have to say that Taylor is really cute!

i agree with you chiaretta. i think taylor is so cute but robs character rocks! everybody wants an edward as their boyfriend! hee hee

my friend was in cali this summer, and she saw taylor in a restaurant!!!
too bad it wasn't at the beach congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
my friend was in cali this summer, and she saw taylor in a restaurant!!!
too bad it wasn't at the beach congratulations

sweet! which restaurant was it?