Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

I'm a Celebrity anybody ???

Any body else watching I'm a Celebrity this year.. I usually love this programme but at the moment it is turning into the Katie Price show ..the public are so obviously going to vote for her to do every task as they know she is going to fail !!!

I read this in the metro and had to laff...
Katie Price has vowed to "punish" viewers for selecting her for an early Celebrity Jungle challenge bush tucker trial - by keeping her clothes on. the 31 yr old complained that the public had " got it in for her"...

omg she ran close to going against hir word in the above video.... i have more material in my nickers than she had in that swimsuit lol

billbo baggings wrote:

omg she ran close to going against hir word in the above video.... i have more material in my nickers than she had in that swimsuit lol

LMAO!!!!!!!

I'm kind of on team Katie but team Andre as well. She has done some bad thing's but she's not a bad mother. I'm definetly watching it all though (:

dont get me wrong i dont think she is bad mother, i just think the things she has done to peter are bad , but i will give her credit, she did the tasks well

i think there is a lot we dont know.. what happens behind closed doors and all..
im just going to enjoy the program no team this or that from me lol
unless its program related
divorce is a horrid thing to go through i would hate to be either of them with the press printing lye's every day...

braking news strictly dancer has quit get me out of here........
but dont worry she has been replace all ready with a chap..... im not spilling any more lol you will have to watch

Yeah I agree, My paren't divorced 2 year's ago and it's stil lgoing through court's and everything it's awful, But the thing is like you said billbo the media is bad, They kinda of overdo it with the storylines then it's the people that read it or see it, then think oh look I hate her now because this paper say's she's done this etc. I like Peter and Katie, Their relationship didn't work and I think that's all their is to it, The paper's don't have to keep going on about it like they are. I think I'm a celebrity show's Katie's true colour's and emotion's etc.

billbo baggings wrote:
braking news strictly dancer has quit get me out of here........
but dont worry she has been replace all ready with a chap..... im not spilling any more lol you will have to watch
how do you know the goss be for me , spill !! lol

So who do we think is going to replace Camilla now she has walked out ???

I've just read who it is supposed to be ....but I won't spoil the surprise for you Laughing

kasijab wrote:

I've just read who it is supposed to be ....but I won't spoil the surprise for you Laughing

tell me tell me tell me lol, cant you really tell? i love it, just had the quickest shower ever so i dont miss the live trail ha ha

clair a bell wrote:
kasijab wrote:

tell me tell me tell me lol, cant you really tell? i love it, just had the quickest shower ever so i dont miss the live trail ha ha

aaawww he's in lol, was hoping it was peter he he

clair a bell wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
kasijab wrote:

aaawww he's in lol, was hoping it was peter he he

now that would be worth watching ..... congratulationscongratulations
its funny how joe bugner is terrifying them with his tales .... Laughing

I am in no way a big Katie Price fan ....but you have to admire her guts for having a go at that lot...there is no way ..no how would I ever do most of them ..

i like her Smile think she got a lot of flack after her and peter split up but i know shes not everybodys cup of tea thou Smile what is the boxer called who has gone in, ive forgot already lol

clair a bell wrote:
i like her Smile think she got a lot of flack after her and peter split up but i know shes not everybodys cup of tea thou Smile what is the boxer called who has gone in, ive forgot already lol

Joe Bugner ....easily forgettable Laughing Don't think a lot of young people in the Country will even know who he is as he has lived in Aus for 20 years !!!

This is for those of you that don't know what we are talking about ....enjoy !!!

Guest Guest
im enjoying it so far , i think the audience are trying to break katie ,,, but i think the chef guy is soooo cute think hes name is gino d,campo ,

yeah ..gino has been on lots of cookery programmes in this country ...and he is cute, but very arrogant too!! I do like him though
I'm sure the British public are trying to break Katie ...but I think she is too strong for that ..she has such a strong personality ....anyone who can let tv cameras follow their every move for months on end can cope with a bit of pressure !!

Now that Katie/Jordan has left I'm starting to enjoy IAC... GMOOH; I found that before it had turned into The Jordan Show. Boring.
Now all of the campmates are getting the chance to shine, so it's much more interesting.

Is it just me or did Kim start the huge row with Joe? He has made some nasty comments before, but on that occassion he was only making a suggestion on how to cook the lamb because Staurt said he wasn't sure how to do it... Then all of a sudden Kim's in his face yelling and even pushing Katie to one side. Vile.

George to win xx

I agree totally ..enjoyed gino and stuart in the trial last night ...gino is so funny ...Kim I think is playing a very clever game, but can she keep it going for another 9 days or however long is left...personally i think it will be between gino and stuart to win cos most of the people that actually vote are young girls !!

Gino is nice and funny too. Plus, he's a chef on This Morning so he's bound to be very popular.
I'd like to learn more about Sam. She's lead a very colourful life, so I hope she gets more airtime.