Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamer7

BROTHER,JOB,HUSBAND...

hi God's people.thanks for being there to pray with other saints who are going through hard times and may not be able to pray for themselves effectively.
i am requesting prayer for my brother again;he came out of the ICU last week thursday and we truly thank God for bringing him thus far.what we are not trusting for now is for total and complete healing.he is still in hospital and struggling a bit here and there but we are not complaining.we just desire a miracle because the bill is so high-it stands at about 4 thousand dollars and in Africa that is like a BIG deal!also pray for God to move His people to give cheerfully and generously at the fundraiser we have planned for next saturday (1st August) in order to offset my brother's hospital bill.my brother's name is Morris...

the second thing am asking for prayer for is about a job and for a breakthrough in my business.things have been quite difficult and am not in a position to support myself at the moment.i am about to complete a diploma in Public Relations and i desire to work with a non-governmental organization.on the side i run an events planning business-i have a passion for this-and it has not been doing well.please pray for God to bless the work of my hands and cause it to be a blessing.He does say in His word that one's gift will make a way for him and even usher him into the presence of Kings...

the third and final thing am asking for prayer for is about marriage. i am at a place where i am truly desiring to settle down in marriage with a good godly man.things in that area have not been exactly rosy because no one has approached me in quite a while. i have been praying and waiting and i've seen a few good men and i am trusting God that one will approach and make a true commitment.in my church many people are struggling with that issue and i have been praying that if its a spiritual thing our eyes be opened so that we can pray and break all strong holds of the enemy and so that we may experience the blessing of marriage in due course.do pray with me and may the God of Jacob answer you as well as you pray for others... praying

in Christ's love,
dreamer 7

Guest Guest
My prayers are with You.
Do not Fear the Lord of Abraham,Izakh and Jacob see it all.
In Jesus Father I pray to you on behalf of my sister.
Asking for your compassion once more and faithfullness
Lord we are in your hands and you are our provider see our conditions and be our saviour.
In you and to you our eyes are fixed. Let it be known in all the terms of the earth what God you are.
And there is none other in heaven or earth like you.With the power of your Son Jesus I declare this problem solved.healing and provision
are on the way
Lord our God how wonderful and infinite are your works
I delight myself in front of you for the answer and provision for my sister
God I love you with all my heart.
Provide for my sister remember your times...bring to her what she is expecting of you.
In your name O' Lord we claimed..according to your word.
Thank you Lord because I know you listen the prayer of your servant.
To you be the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.