Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Old friend

Have an old Friend he asked me to come out and minster and be apart of his first Gospel showcase. however I really not interested because. This was a person who fell in sin with I really dont want to be bothered with him.. Need prayer concerning this.. I want to do what GOd wants me to do. Besides my voice is still acting up going to the Dr tommorrow..I pray all is well with my voice.

Is it that you don't trust HIM or that you don't trust YOU? I don't think you need prayer about this because I think you already know. We need to trust in the peace that we have been given. THere is a scripture in Col 3:15 (Amp) that says:

And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ's] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to God always].

The peace that we are given is an umpire...decides which road that we need to take. The fact that you are uneasy about this may be an indication that it's not what you should be doing...not to mention that you need to rest your voice. I pray that God will touch your voice...that's HIS gift so he's faithful to make sure it is working properly.

Blessings huggins

lol! Ms Cholette!! you are so correct!! I dont want to be involved nor caught up!! This could be that very person The Prophet was talking about!! He said to watch out for. This confirms what I feel. I am not going and you are right My voice needs resting. I think God is giving me more annoiting with my voice. So I will rest in Jesus Name. I feel so better that this is settle in my spirit. Thank you Ms. C and of Course Glory to God. !! God you are awesome!! Woe!! that was a close one..

:eek: That's right!!! I forgot about that prophecy girl!!!!! Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!