Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mariakitty

Prayer for wisdom and direction

I'm going to Israel in November and December for three weeks. For one week of the time, I will be with a group (Messianic Jewish tour with a focus of Glorifying The Lord Jesus through exploring the Jewish roots of Christian faith), but for 2 weeks I will be on my own, and I would like prayer for the Lord to reveal His will for this this time, to lead me and guide me in where I should go, how I should travel, etc...Thanks!

God, I pray that you bring divine revelation and wisdom to Mariakitty, in the name of Jesus! Order her footsteps on the path she should take. May you be gloried in all she does and in every place she visits. Encamp your shield of protection round-a-bout her, God, that she may be protected from all hurt, harm and danger. Confirm Your WIll concerning this matter. Confirm Your Plans and Your Purpose concerning this trip. Guide and direct her. Bring instructions to her so she will pursue this assignment in ALL AREAS the way You designed it to be carrried out...In Jesus' name...AMEN! 👏 flower

Guest Guest
Blessed be the Lord that allow you this privilige in life.
Be prepare! there is something about the Land of Israel..
Jacob saw a ladder with angels going up and down...
If the Lord allowed, great things will happen to you..
Be prepare to get filled..ask every night for his Wisdom..
Let your heart to be fill with the Land of Jesus.
May the Lord Bless You and Bless You..