• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iJess

How can I improve this?

It look's a bit plain, Any suggestion's on what I can add to it etc? (:

Thank's I'm just going out then I'll add so0me more on Smile

you can add your favourite item...

mine current is a little hannah montana inspired congratulationscongratulationscongratulations
but i made a siggy (that i'm not using right now) with my favourite doll, the elephant doll (it'll be my christmass bac siggy)

and the boy wampoang is a good idea Smile
if you don't want to give your money for the clothes, go offline, buy the items, put them on, click the picture button, choose portrait mode, but don't click the tick button, click alt+print screen
than go and paste to paint, and cut out the part that you want

after that refresh and turn the work offline off, and everything will be back to the way it was before you went offline congratulations

tweet40 wrote:

mine current is a little hannah montana inspired congratulationscongratulationscongratulations
but i made a siggy (that i'm not using right now) with my favourite doll, the elephant doll (it'll be my christmass bac siggy)

if you don't want to give your money for the clothes, go offline, buy the items, put them on, click the picture button, choose portrait mode, but don't click the tick button, click alt+print screen

after that refresh and turn the work offline off, and everything will be back to the way it was before you went offline congratulations

Oh thankyou I'll try that :3

tweet40 wrote:

very good idea hun

How do you do the work offline on google chrome? I know how to do it on ie but my ie doesn't work

idk, i use mozilla and ie..
try tools, or something like that...