Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

~~~~~~~A Chosen People A Royal Priesthood~~~~~~

I just want to remind my brothers and sisters of the heritage that we carry as adopted children of the living God through Christ Jesus our King. That as DNA confirms our family lineage in the flesh and blood of our ancestors here on this earth, so does the seal of the Holy Spirit, that we carry within us, confirm the spiritual lineage gifted to us through the heroic sacrifice of our Lord and savior friend and brother, prince of peace and light of the world, Jesus the Christ.

I don’t think anyone can dispute that this world contains pain and worry, confusion and heartache It’s true, but praise God, we are no longer of this world- really- We must remember now we are only passing through. We are aliens. The father of us has given us instructions to cast our cares on Him because He cares for us. If we comply then we are left without care and in a state to walk care free. Free of the cares of this world and walking in the light.

Brothers and sisters I pray for us all the renewing of our minds to see these days as God would have us see them, through His eyes. I pray that we would retain the mindset that we are members now of a celestial and royalty family, literally children of the living God. The God of us who created the heavens and the earth. We have been grafted in love and been promised a place in the heart of the Father of lights for eternity. We must ponder this wonder, that he loved us so much that he was willing to suffer all that his boy went through to give us life and life clearly more abundantly.

We are spreading His love and his light as we travel through our time here on this earth. Let us give free rein to the Holy Spirit and ponder the thoughts of God that empower us as we walk in his ways. Disengage from the ways of the world.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a Holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light, 1st Peter 2:9

Ist Peter 2:11 Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul. Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.

!!!!!Praise God and keep looking up!!!!