Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kellsy2004

I need victory

Hi fellow believers.I really need prayers,because I feel I'm under a lot of pressure spiritually and I need prayers for deliverance and victory.Everything just seems like attack is coming from everywhere.Please pray with me.Thanks

Hi Kelsy...I want to say to you that pressure is a good thing. Most of the finest stones and metals were created from pressure so rejoice in this season of your life the best way you can.

The other thing I wanted to tell you is that you already have the victory and you are already delivered. The one thing that I have come to learn over the past several years is that we are overcomers...why? Because the very path and this very season that you deem difficult has already been experienced by Jesus. He already won this battle for you. That is why He tells us that we are overcomers through Jesus Christ who is our Faith (1 John 5:4).

The thing that I've also learned is that when we understand that we are the Righteousness of God and that we are Holy because He is holy, there are some things that we just won't do. We don't have to fight to stop or use "will power" to stop, it's just something that can't live in and around us because of who we KNOW we are.

Trust me, I know where you are and I know how you feel. Just know that we are told not to walk by sight (our feelings) but by faith. We need to know and understand that we are living this life because Jesus paid a HUGE price for us...that's what Grace is...it is a rest...a rest from doing and fighting. The battle has already been won so whatever you need to be delivered from, give it to the Lord and walk in your life as the Righteous woman of God that you are. Being righteous is not what you do...it's who you are!!!

Be blessed and I'm praying for you...TRUST ME!!!

I'm actually smiling,what you said really resonates with my heart.You are God-sent.This is just the reminder I need.Thank you sooo much cholette.God bless greatly