Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

My brother again

He is turning worse every hour. Every night I cry because of him. He tells eyeryone my mayor secrets. He reads my Diary. He is destroying my Life!

Please help me.

hun, have u tried talking about this to your mother?

(and if i can ask, how old are u?)

I talked to my mother, but she doesn't belive me everything.
I am 12.

Have a word with your brother and tell him how he's making you feel, Then as said tell your mum about this.

i think both of u are very young and he maybe can be a little jealous of you... is quite usual in that age.... try to talk to him again, or explain how you feel to your mother! i'm sure she'll understand little by little

Hey, i know how you feel, I had a annoying little sister, she used to be a real nightmare always causing trouble around the house, getting my mum to have a go at me for things she did and i didnt and it got on top of me.

Best advice i can give, is when your on your own (no one else around) talk to your mum about it, ask her calmy "i need to talk with you please dont interrupt me and let me finish what i need to say before you say anything" this way you can get your voice heared, also chat to friends at school about it, you must have a very good friend you can chat to, talking to a friend is great as in a way they are a independant party and just talking about it can really ease the pressure on yourself, also ask your brother a simple question "why do you do it?" then it might hlp you understand why he is doing it, maybe he feels he wants attention.

Just one thing to remember is never retaliate, even at time when you just want to get your own back, by creating trouble for them or hurting them its not worth it, 99% of the time you will be found out right away plus always you will always feel guilty for what you did, plsu you dont really wanna show that its ok to do that kinda stuff.

If you want any more advice or would like to chat further then please contact myself or agony aunt who are both more than happy to help you. and Hey ... Good Luck and hope it gets better for you and remember everyone here at PSFC is here for you to help you more if needed and your friends are always there for a chat and your family always loves you and that includes your brother!!

it's something younger siblings do
i'm 13 and my bro is 16, and i was very bratty when i was like your brother...

here are 3 things you can do

1. hide your diary better, and don't share your secrets with him

2. if he isn't good (he blows your secret, or brakes something) do the same to him, or better...

3. (a non-violent version of 2. congratulations ) hide his favourite action figure, toy, sticker album, etc... and when he is good, give it back to him
it's just like training a puppy congratulations

belive me, when he gets to your age, he'll realize how stupid it was, and you two will get along fine... been there Smile ...

I think I found the problem. He wants everything as he likes, and I don't let him cause it is REALLY bad for him, and sometimes others, Like:
He always wants to Drink Coca Cola but it is REALLY bad for the liver ( He already Drinks Coca Cola too Much), He wants to cheat in EVERY game but I don't let him...

Get a diary with a lock on it. If he breaks the lock to read what you write, show your mum the evidence. Hide your diary where he can't reach it, eg on top of your wardrobe.

in some years you will be
laughing about so don't go hard on yourself or your brother. it will pass...

mireile wrote:
in some years you will be
laughing about so don't go hard on yourself or your brother. it will pass...

will you please check your facebook link as it is a rule of the forum that you have a valid link. Full instructions can be found here